Absolute REO Solutions (SCAM)

I just received an email and filled out an application then was told there was going to be a yearly fee. So I did not go any farther. Then I received a call confirming my application and just needed a little more info and the fee. They have assets in my area. I was already skeptical because I was stupid enough to sign up and pay for the same spill but just with a different company last Oct.09 the company was REO Direct Partners. (scam)

I decided to Google Absolutes address: 400 East Randolph St., Chicago. that address is a condominium building for living in not commercial?????

I believe this company is a  scam just like REO Direct Partners. Just smart people knowing how to get other people to send them money....

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do a search on this forum for absolute reo....... you'll be surprized how BIG of a problem theyve been..........lololol
    • I did go thru the forum and there has been alot of agents complaining:)
      It amazes me that this can be going on this long. Some of the forum is dated way over a year ago...
      Thanks for the reply:)
      • Mods Please merge this with current topic about Absolute. It is bad enough that we have 1 or 2 topics about this company. We sure as heck do not need another new post about them.
        • Oh it's not you. I hope you did not think it was directed towards you. I am just tired of seeing this on her for quite a LOooooonnnnnnnngggg Time!!!

Also if you look about 3 Post below this one you can see another post about Absolute and it shows that someone post something about 6 hours a go. It also appears to be still open. Just take your time and look around and read some and you'll be fine. :0)
        • Sorry George, I tried to post after the last ones but it said post closed? I am done with the topic.
This reply was deleted.