ABS REO

Anyone remember this company from a few years ago?  Scamming agents for a $295 sign up fee and not providing listings.  Good news! I got a check today from Illinois Attorney generals office for the amount of the sign up fee.  I filed a complaint with them a few years ago and looks like it paid off.  Hopefully most of you have filed  complaints as well.  Anyone else received anything?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Congratulations! I actually got them to return my money a few months after I terminated them. Now, what about their other entities - Banker REO and Footprints REO? 

• What company was this? ABS stands for what? I know there were a few companies out there that scammed us.

• Absolute

• Hi Tony,

I got scammed on this as well, would I just file a complaint with the attorney Generals office in California? I did submit a complaint to the Better Business Bureau but nothing ever came out of it. These guys were definitely scammers, on top of it I think they "changed" there name to something else and then started the entire process over but the same people running it. Amazing how some of these people manipulate the market, luckily we have sites like these that educate other realtors so we can help each other through situations like these. Thanks for the post Tony.

• Good for you!!

• Great job Tony! There are so many companies out here, and its hard to know if they are scams. I will forward this information over to my network.

• This is awesome. I am going to showcase your thread.

This reply was deleted.