Replies

• I do not understand why Agents keep signing up with this company if there has not been any real concreate proof that ARS has delievered at least one Listing to date. I keep reading post after post about so and so who signed up with ARS way back and are still waiting for something. Also it does seem strange that pretty much every one that has signed up with ARS has only received 1 bpo. I think as the creator of REOPRO Jesus has a duty to look into ARS and do his best to protect members of REOPRO. Until Stephen can come on with Jesus and make some efforts to clear things up then I feel Jesus should at least keep Stephen from trying to recruit members from his sight to sign up with his Company. I am tried of seeing false promises made to starving/desperate agents who are looking to break into the REO world or increase their business. I know in the end it is up to each one of us to decide what type of risk we would like to take, but still there needs to be some safety guards set into place so this type of abuse from similar companies will stop. I suggest Jesus have someone from the newly formed committe at REOPRO look into this matter.
  • I signed up on Feb 22nd and have already completed my first BPO on Monday. I actually have some reserves because I have been reading all the posts. I am still very nervous about it, not being sure if they just gave me the one to make it look real but I am going to hope for the best and I will keep checking in with them. I will also continue to read the posts for any signs of good things happening with them!!
  • Hey Stephen, where is my BPO? I signed up in September and I hear from most that they all got a bpo right after signing in and gotten paid, hey at least send a bpo my way so I can recuperate some of my money. Hey you are not even returning my emails.
  • I just joined yesterday. they have sent me 1 bpo. i was told that they are in negotiations with many smaller banks to obtain their reo business. we'll see if i receive any more jobs within 30 days. i do not see many listings on their site. i will keep you posted
  • To REOPRO Members: If you have received a REO Assignment from Absolute REO, please go the Absolute REO Group here on our REOPRO Website and let everybody know. Disclosure: I am not affiliated in anyway with Absolute, I'm just a regular REO Broker in Tampa area and I have not joined Absolute REO yet.
  • Hi Stephen, I sent you another message today, I now you are spend a lot of time here, and I know my asset managers don't have the time to be here soliciting business because they are very busy with their properties.
    I am waiting for the assignments that you promise and since you keep trying to add agents that means that you have lots of inventory to give all the agents that you keep soliciting in this forum.
  • Stephen Johnson told me a few weeks back to email him to discuss my frustrations I did, and I haven't receive an answer, but some of my friend in Maryland have been contacted by this company with the old script that an agent has retired and now they need to fill the spot, promise bpos and listings in the area but must pay first, my friends had asked me if this was a good company and I said to them the same thing that I say to all of the readers here, SAVE YOUR MONEY, this company just want your money, there are no listings or bpos.

To this day I have only seen one person in this network with an assignment from Absolute REO, Don't pay them there are some reputable companies that require a fee and will give you listings and bpos, but this company wont
  • I joined.... but,they only have 1 listing in Florida and I was advised that they had retained several smaller banks locally and were negotiating quite a few more.......its still a pot-shot... I guess some of us either have a few marketing bucks left or we just dont learn.......lolol.... but I will keep everyone posted if anything happens........lol......
    Rose
  • Stephen,
    Thank you, we've got the payment. Thanks for a professional handling.
  • I signed up but did not pay the $295. They keep calling me now, but never answer my direct questions.
This reply was deleted.