Replies

• That stock photo, you have to laugh!   I come to this discussion to get a good laugh.  Go 5280!!  O my goodness.  Could you imagine B of A or Clear Capital acting like this?   I sure a large part of 5280's discussion is how many agents were ripped off?  LOL. 
    • Notice how she has not come back to post again.  maybe we offended her like we offended sal.  oh no, maybe she will call and threaten to sue me like sal did.   save me.....
  • I emailed them over a week ago, introduced myself and then asked if they could give me an idea of the inventory in my area as well as the quantity of agents.  That was the second email I sent them and the second time they chose to ignore me.  Which doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies.
  • Is this really the Courtney Davis with  BROKER PRICE OPINION.COM . There is a different photo of Courtney on Linkedin at: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/courtney-davis/6/b02/748

Which photo is the real Courtney?

Fake Photo , then Fake Company.

• Seems like that profile is deleted......
    • First let me say I think the company is not for real, but as far as the photo that is exactly what I thought about too...but MAYBE she did not have the profile photo on her computer...the courtney on here it looks like it is stock photo....not sure of course....maybe we should ask who her partner is?

• That stock  photo, comon on....lol.  Are you serious?This is not even worth our time, but again, we should report things like this to law enforcement.  Maybe it is for real, but with my experience, this does appear to be fraudulent.   I wonder how many agents paid that $65?  ALL agents who read this, the really good companies, REO/BPO DO NOT charge for good agents to be registered with their company.   If you even see fees they are for REO vendor websites that function as a tool to complete an escrow with an REO.  Of course, you already have business with that company.  
    • Ron, I agree.  I checked it out too.  Funny, nothing but a big scam.  I did file with the FBI, lets see what happens.   Too much what energy people will put into in taking good money from hard working people like many agents.  PLEASE, run from 5280!!
  • Hello,

I am the co-owner of 5280 Asset Management.  I would like to start by introducing our company and answering a few concerns.  My partner and I have been in this industry for over 22 years combined, we have been involved with some of the largest Asset management companies in the country.  Also I have worked for lenders in the default area.  Between the two of us we have extensive experience across the board.  Late last year we decided that we wanted to take our knowledge and start our own Asset Management company.  We believe that without good agents we have nothing, so our main goal is to build lasting relationships with our vendors.  I understand real estate professionals having doubts about a new company like ours this is why my partner and I decided to answer some of these blogs so that people are receiving firsthand knowledge instead of gossip.  Yes, we do charge a fee to sign up, this is because we are limiting the number of agents in each market area and want to use 100% of the agents that are registered with us.  We feel based on our years of experience that this is a good way to create a buffer from the open registration other companies have and resulting issues with unusable agents.  We believe that the standards should be raised.  To answer another question, yes we did only register our domain for a year, this is due to the fact that we are new and are in the process of building out a new, more functional website along with agent and internal workspaces.  As a new company we expect agents to have questions,  we are always here to answer them.  We do not want people to register if they have doubts or concerns, however all we can hope for is that you obtain the initial information about our company first hand.  Our office is located in Denver and you can contact us at info@5280reo.net or call 720-420-0001 or 720-420-0002

• call me as i left a voice message for you

305 794-0241

thanks

This reply was deleted.