Replies

• I signed up when they first started the program.  I am waiting to see what benefit I will receive from this involvement.  They on the outside it all looks great and I am optimistic that something will come out of it an I will see a return on my investment.
  • Just another way to milk agents, just like their short sale and reo designations and lease option designation ect...

I have yet to find an agent who has benefited from REO Redbook as well.

Other than VIP treatment at their conferences, I wouldn't count on much.

• Went to the Force sponsored even in Dallas last week and signed up another bank thanks to the Force/Red Book. They looked at my resume on the spot in the Red Book and approved me for REO assignments. 

• My understanding is RED book is now limited to FORCE members and comes with the memebership.
  • Brent I have just signed up I will let you know how it goes.

4359162324?profile=original

• I have not yet signed up, but I plan to give it a try.  I'm currently in the DS News & REO redbook publications for 2010 by Five Star and I haven't seen a benefit yet.  However, I'm going to give them one more chance with the Force since they claim it's soooo much better than the current DS NEws/REO Redbook.  If the Force doesn't help me increase my business I will be done with paying for Five Star marketing programs...
This reply was deleted.