Replies

• I understand thank you for quick response.

• I just accepted to do a BPO for them. It's non paid but I will stay positive to see if I get the listing.
  • Sally/Thread:

I encourage you to visit our site and speak directly with agents that are receiving REO referrals from 3PAM. Here is a link. http://3pointam.com/AgentTestimonials.html. 3PAM is actively referring REO portfolio and BPO (some paid some not paid) and we look forward to additional portfolios in the near future.

Matt Becklin

CEO

3Point Asset Management

• Kondaur can do you know what.......

I jumped and did two BPOs for them last year.  PROMISED I would get the listing..Guess what?  I didn't.  Then I called an just asked what was up and was told they never promise that.  well, silly me, I didn't save the email.  Couple months later the guy emails me.  seems the current buyer was taking a bit too long so they were hoping maybe I had one just sitting around waiting to buy their property...oh...i was so mad.

• About 20 bpo's today in my area. I picked 5. There is so much you can do in one day beside other tasks.

The ball is rolling.

Good luck for anyone joined.
    • Hi Isaac

have you received any listings from them yet?

• Hi Isaac,

Can you give us an update on how things are going with this? Any more bpo's?

Thanks.

• 2 more yesterday. It looks like they keep on checking packages.
        I'll update when first Listing comes.
        Regards, Isaac
        • I have done about 10 for them since March.  So far no assets, but all the properties still seem to be in default status with 1 of them set to go to auction.  I will update once I see what happens with the file set for auction if it goes REO.
          • I've gotten 7 BPO's from them and they are still sitting vacant. I am told I will get them once they go to foreclosure. I will update then.
This reply was deleted.