Replies

• Does anyone have any hints for buying from Carrington?
  • Hi All, I didn’t sign up anywhere to get these listings, they contacted me via phone & email asking If I would like to accept listings from them. I was then directed to Reotrans.com to accept and complete all tasks.

I think I impressed my AM as I received another one today. …… I guess its helps if you are signed up at Reotrans and complete all tasks on time with quality work.
  • Where did you sign up for REO's? You can email me at dial1010usa@yahoo.com
    • Could someone please email me the sign up info also? My email is jrogers@weichert.com
  • They offer total 6%, 3% must go to the selling broker and 1% from my side goes to them as a fee.
  • I'm confused now. I thought they are going to pay you 1% but reading again your post, you mentioned they asked you to pay back them 1%. What is the commission %, stanadard 3% or?

I guess this is not REO then.
  • So, looks like the most servicers charge a fee of 1%. Thanks to all of you for responding. Just an update with Carrington, So far so good.
  • Hey Sunny, Just joined this site today. I'm wondering how did you do with Carrington Mortgage. Does it take long time for their preliminary process? I work with First Preston and they offer 1% as well. I guess that is pretty standard.
  • I have worked with Carrington Mortgage on a couple of deals. They have been pretty easy to work with.
    • how do you sign up with them ?
This reply was deleted.