I thought I would share this... The brokers/agents that I work for are so busy that their assistants have assistants. That being said, I received 6 work orders last week to perform sales cleaning for several different homes. Out of the 6 homes, only 3 were ready to be cleaned. 2 had construction work going on with equipment through out the house along with workers and the other 1 had no electrical…thus resulting in a $100 in trip charges. This week another client sent us out to clean 2 other houses and the 1st one had the water shut off from the city and the 2nd one was sold over the weekend at an auction and was now occupied by the new owner, again…resulting in $75 in trip charges.As a result of that I have developed a form to prompt certain questions to my clients once we receive a work order…such as: Water on? Power on? Occupied? Construction work?... and a few other specific questions to ask so that we can avoid having to submit charges that can be avoidable.Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind charging and making the money, but I try to think of us all on the same team and I’m sure it just adds additional burden to your long list of “things to do”… to cut checks and to pay out money for no other reason other than not knowing or having the time to know...I am open to suggestions as well, if there is anything that we can do from the vendors side….My 2 cents…Brad A.(949) 302-1370

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –