staying in the property

Are the asset mangers (company) or lenders allowing anybody that is living in the property to stay and rent it.I attended a HUD seminar, they suggested that to the people that attended. Maybe only HUD owned properties but what the hech we should keep trying all avenues.TahnksBarry HIll

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Barry!

I have seen this in my market here in Oakland, CA. I'm in escrow now for a property which my Buyer is purchasing with Tenants living in the Property and they have been paying rent to the Attorney's/ Bank. She is buying the property which she will keep the tenants there. I'm seeing more REO's listed where they are Tenant Occupied and paying rent to the Bank's.
    • Hi Michelle,
      I would like to know are you talking with the asset managers when you havwe a tenant that wants to rent the property or are you allowing the tenant to talk for themselves. please let me know, I have many people that do not know what to do.
      Thanks
      Barry
      209-756-3041
      • Hi Barry,

I will call you to this morning. I see your Local.
  • I have never heard of this happening however, who knows? Let's see what everyone elses experience has been.
This reply was deleted.