TO BECOME A HOME RETENTION CONSULTANT

I am currently a Home Retention Consultant with Titanium Solutions for about five months already, the partner organization endorsed by Jesse and I can say that by becoming one, this will help your business. The nation's largest Mortgage Servicers count on HRCs, to contact homeowners on their behalf, to explain options to avoid foreclosure, and to list and sell properties pre-foreclosure. You have to sign-up with a one time fee and take short tests online. It is a rewarding experience having to work with both homeowners and mortgage servicers. You will going to do a simple property evaluation, and homeowner counseling about their options to avoid foreclosure and most of the times, they were able to keep their home.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've had 3 assignments for the month of January. The area manager told me they are a little slow because it's the beginning of the year but there should be new assignments coming up.
          • What is the turn around time for Titanium assignments? 24 hrs/72 hrs?
            • Hi RS. Titanium gives you 14 days to complete any given assignment.
    • HI Billy,I Just received a assignment last week not on the new products,I am in north Texas.Dennis
  • Hi Grace, have you gotten alot of business as a HRC? how much is the onetime fee? how is commission paid for HRC? Thanks for your time
  • Hi, I'm so glad to have found a place to talk about REO's, BPO's, etc.! Maybe some of you can help me out...I've spoken with Karen @ Titanium twice since I submitted my online application and she's told me she would send me my login information but I haven't received it yet. Based on our conversations I have had no indication that I wouldn't be 'hired' and instead it was the exact opposite! Did anyone else experience this sort of delay? How can I speed up the process? Thank you.
    • Hi Karen:

I am not sure why you haven't gotten your log in yet but, i have sent over an email to my area manager to see if i can push this along for you. Let me know if you haven't gotten it by Monday, at the latest.
      • Hi Jesus, I haven't heard from anyone or my area rep, Karen Knight, at Titanium. I'm in the Chandler/Gilbert area of Arizona. It's additionally strange that I haven't received my login info because I've been on the Titanium email lists since December so I receive payroll emails and training emails. Thanks for your help! Karen
        • hi karen,

i have just read the forum authored by Karen Knight on Titanium Solutions and i suggest to get in contact with her now that she is with us, hopefully she can help you get some assignments and have the feel of a HRC...good luck!

regards,
          Grace
          • Hi Grace, Thank you for the info. I've tried to contact Karen so much one can assume I'm stalking her! For some reason, she just never sends me my login info even after speaking about it 3 times on the phone. Regards, Karen
This reply was deleted.