TO BECOME A HOME RETENTION CONSULTANT

I am currently a Home Retention Consultant with Titanium Solutions for about five months already, the partner organization endorsed by Jesse and I can say that by becoming one, this will help your business. The nation's largest Mortgage Servicers count on HRCs, to contact homeowners on their behalf, to explain options to avoid foreclosure, and to list and sell properties pre-foreclosure. You have to sign-up with a one time fee and take short tests online. It is a rewarding experience having to work with both homeowners and mortgage servicers. You will going to do a simple property evaluation, and homeowner counseling about their options to avoid foreclosure and most of the times, they were able to keep their home.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you want more on how to partner with Titanium....you need to click on the "Partner" tab in the top navigation menu. Once you're on the "Partners" tab follow the instructions given.
  • Would like more info on becoming a consultant and REO agent
  • I'm very interested in working in this field. How do I go about it? Any information or where to go to become apart of this would be helpful. Tom
  • Hi Grace:

Thanks for the additional endorsement of Titanium Solutions. I have really enjoyed working with them and have found the experience to be both financially and spiritually rewarding. They seem to be prompt with answers and the training they offer along with Sue Szeny's willingness and dedication to each persons success was really a eye opener. The rest of the industry should really take some clues from this company. I can't say enough good things about them. By the way, did you hear the "rumor", they are starting a REO division by next year! I can't wait.
    • You're right Jesse, there's so much good things to say about this company. I haven't heard about the "rumor" yet but I am excited about it, I hope it will push thru.
      • Titanium appears to be a good company to work with. I like the fact they offer short training via computer that helps with the work. Good communication. Hope working with themwill lead to more listings. I have gotten my money back already.
This reply was deleted.