TO BECOME A HOME RETENTION CONSULTANT

I am currently a Home Retention Consultant with Titanium Solutions for about five months already, the partner organization endorsed by Jesse and I can say that by becoming one, this will help your business. The nation's largest Mortgage Servicers count on HRCs, to contact homeowners on their behalf, to explain options to avoid foreclosure, and to list and sell properties pre-foreclosure. You have to sign-up with a one time fee and take short tests online. It is a rewarding experience having to work with both homeowners and mortgage servicers. You will going to do a simple property evaluation, and homeowner counseling about their options to avoid foreclosure and most of the times, they were able to keep their home.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Jesus, That's much more than I ever expected...thank you so much! I'll let you know if I don't hear anything. Karen
  • Hi There...I am a newbie here and just read this post about titanium. Are you able to tell me what it costs to start up, i read some where there is a "small fee".

Thanks
    • Christine,

Titanium Solutions pays the following:

If not able to make contact with anyone at the property but go out and visit the property and take a picture -$25.00
      If you make contact with homeowner or someone at the subject property-$50.00
      If you make homeowner contact and are able to get financial forms filled out-$75.00

A lot agents do it to get short sales and I've heard they are going to start assigning REO. Hope this helps.
      • yes it does help me out thank you ! but what is the cost to start working with them?

: )
        • The cost to get started is $100 and you might have to spend a few dollars for business cards.
          • oh okay, thank you for the quick response!
  • Michelle: How do you connect with Litton to do the BPOs for Titanium Solutions.

Carlos
  • Thanks For sharing the info I just signed up with them,Dennis Agrusti
  • Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
  • Can you tell us more about the one time fee? If the homeowner keeps their house, how do you get paid?
This reply was deleted.