Palms, Plants for sale Foreclosure Sale

Foreclosure Prompts Sale of all Plants on Property (Canyon Crest - Riverside)Reply to: sale-850881364@craigslist.org [?]Date: 2008-09-22, 11:59AM PDTSelling all plants on the property. Mature Sagos, Queen & King Palms plus many more all prices negotiable. The address is 1359 Tolstoy Way Riverside, CA 92506 anytime after 4pm.I read this ad on Craig's List and thought wow he is selling a few potted plants, before the Foreclosure! Wrong I looked up the address on Realist Tax and the property had already gone to TD Sale the week before. This guy was mad and decided to sell off all the landscape in the yard! Can you imagine, come and get it!I know there has been a lot of back lash from unhappy home owners. But come on they signed loan docs lied on their loan app's and where approved by XYZ loan brokers.Another house I watched had it's kitchen cabinets removed and the air conditioning unit walked. Same thin happened in 1990-94 and it wasn't vandals it was the former home owner getting revenge!!I am still watching daily to see what Congress will approve to pull the Mortgage Companies out of the trenches.What say you?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow,

I have had things missing./stolen but never sold off....I have had many missing units... thats pretty common here. I did have one stolen after I got it but before it was listed. I have since learned to take pictures of the units and write the serials down. Especially with rural properties.

Is your state anti deficiency judgement? Ours is not and if I have to do a CFK I always remind the outgoing occupant that every dollar they damage, is another dollar in a deficiency judgement that could be claimed. Now I have never had anyone file one, but by putting that out there, I think it helps to retain items and to stop the spite work.
    Cheers!
    Rudy
  • Talk about taking everything and the bathroom sink....lol. Revenge is a bitter pill served best cold and this is cold blooded!
This reply was deleted.