Your Preservation Likes and Dislikes

I own a preservation company in Orange County, CA. With the desire to be the best and the most valuable to you as agents and asset managers... to serve you better and quicker...I would really appreciate your feed back in regards to what you want or expect in a preservation company.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am not in your area, but I will tell you that I like companies that
    1 Answer the phone
    2 Meet deadlines
    3 Document what they have done, with photos
    4. Will bill asset management firm direct if that is an option.

Many of the AM's I deal with require multiple bids. So don't get discouraged if you don't get all of the jobs that you bid.
  • um....I am a silly Realtor and can be just plain stupid sometimes so, pardon my question if it comes off totally dumb but, when you say preservation company, do you mean clean out crew, lock out crew or you're an agent who list foreclosures and has a company that does so?
    • Im sorry, yes we are a company that tackles all of that and more (initial securing, trash outs, sales cleaning, re-hab and even inspection reports)... www.aviareo.com

It was my aim for this discussion to see what you would think as an agent, broker or an asset manager and perhaps use the information to provide a better service.
This reply was deleted.