REO DISTRIBUTION LIST / BANK PARTNERSHIPS

I would like to formally introduce myself and the company I represent. Swenson Realty Group is an expert in developing and marketing a highly specialized niche of residential real estate. We have been an active market leader in product design, residential programming, marketing strategy and sales execution for 25 years. We have closed over $1 Billion in sales representing 3,000 residential units. We have partnered with and represented banks and developers in a variety of projects including the well known Scottsdale Waterfront, Montelucia, and The Quarter at Westgate which ranged from $75M to $250M.We are currently looking to form relationships with banks, developers and investment groups throughout the southwestern United States. We are currently looking at both attached and detached residential projects or portfolios at all points of completion including vacant land. We will also consider bank joint ventures or third party completion agreements.Unlike other companies, we are not a group of Realtors just looking to get listings. We understand the benefit of a leveraged marketing approach where a large package of properties can benefit from a synergistic effort. We allow for one point of contact, shared marketing and advertising dollars, and access to our exclusive database of over 100,000 loyal Realtors and customers.In today's market, I believe success comes with the ability to create exceptional value through mutually beneficial partnerships. I have included a link to our capabilities brochure for your review.www.swensonrealtygroup.com/capabilities/srg.htmlI look forward to having the opportunity to discuss future opportunities with you.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –