Replies

• Hello Maria, Sorry to hear about your friend. Thanks for the list. May God bless and keep you through the holiday season.
    • Hi Maria,

You are an ANGEL! I am going to have to visit you in San Antonio and take you out for dinner!
      • I just saw the list, thanks so much Maria
    • Maria, you are a Saint.
      I was considering paying a "Consultant' for this kind of a list, until I found out he got it for free.
      Is this the list from Tim and Julie Harris, that's being offered by their Coaching Program.
      Is there any information out there I can conjure up for you?
      JILL
      free.is
  • Hello everyone, I have found the printed list, cannot find the link or the list on PDF, if you email me I can send you a big list with most of the loss mit contacts tomorrow morning, l have the list at my office and .Sorry took so long to respond, a close friend passed away....take care and God Bless,
    • Thank you Maria, that would be really kind of you to share that list. I am in San Luis Obispo County.

Ty@webbernelson.com
    • Hi Maria,
      Im late to the blog, can you email me the list as well? Im here in TX, sherylenglish@gmail.com

Thanks
    • Hi Maria,

Please forward the list to me at leighroumila@yahoo.com. Thanks very much for your generosity.
    • Hi Maria, Could you please forward the list to me as well? My email address is donnaedmond@comcast.net.
    • I am sorry to hear about your loss, Maria. If you have a chance and can copy me on the email of the Loss Mit Contacts, it would be highly appreciated. My email address is reoproperty@excite.com.

Thank you in advance.

- Brad
This reply was deleted.