Replies

• Would you all mind sharing info with me Iam in South Texas.. JuanJDeLaGarza@Gmail.com
  • Chris I just did a search for Bank of America on the disscussion as I started the group http://reopro.ning.com/group/bankofamerica and was looking for some good content. I wanted to invite you to join the group and add any helpful information as well ask ask any Bank Of America questions.

I have been told to get on RES.NET by Bank of America to get contacts for REO check out the group it has some helpful info for you that I was given from Bank of America.
    Bank of America
    This group is to discuss REO properties with BOA and to share solutions to getting more business with BOA or getting in the door with BOA if you have…
  • Chris,
    Did you find the contact info for BofA? I have a B of A listing through a AM Co.
    Kim
    • Chris I noticed your post I just did a search for Bank of America on the disscussion as I started the group http://reopro.ning.com/group/bankofamerica and was looking for some good content. I wanted to invite you to join the group and add any helpful information as well ask ask any Bank Of America questions.
      Bank of America
      This group is to discuss REO properties with BOA and to share solutions to getting more business with BOA or getting in the door with BOA if you have…
  • Can someone share any list , I will exchange it for a list I have please. Cesar@pharealtygroup.com,
    Thank you
  • He hasn't sent anyone a response with the information, as far as I can see.
  • Chris,
    Do you just call or email directly? What is the luck of your positive respoding?
    • My Friends,

May I ask a general question?

If someone gave (sold) you a list of Asset Managers, Addreses, phone numbers and even private e-mail addresses, what would you do with it?

We have to be careful what we ask for. . . but

So now you have the "magic list" . . . what's next?

The best probability is that whatever you do will alienate you from them. When do you make contact and how? If you think it's straightfoward, it's not. These professionals are in the eye of the storm and don't want extraneous solicitations. . . they don't have the time to entertain your introductions and inquiries..

If you are "in" REO" you know the pressure to deliver on-time task performace. Multiply that times 100+ and you'll begin to understand the AM & PMs busines pressure. It's profound . . . 50-80-100+ transacton eash month.

Be delictate and be prepared. (and you had better be prepared . . . one chance only)

There are other choices besides going it solo.

Regards,

Clay, REOM, CREO, CDPE, REOMasters Network - State Director, Virginia
      month.be
  • no but I would be happy to have SunTrust information and might owe you big time
    thanks
    Clyde Rowland
  • I would like to have a copy of the REO contact list also. Thank you in advance:-> Please email to winsomehomes@longandfoster.com
This reply was deleted.