LEC

I do BPO for my own listings but somehow LEC found me from somewhere and offered me an exterior BPO for $60. Have any of you had any experience with them?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Guys, is LEC only BPO comp, or REO Listings as well? any other services you currently performing for them?
    • My guess is that it is another BPO mill. If they pay $85.00 for an interior BPO, then they appear to be one of the better paying ones assuming they pay in a timely manner which is questionable based upon one of the above posters not getting paid for over 30 days.
      • Got paid within 30 days.
    • They are also an asset management company which outsources listings...
  • I received an asset for initial services (occupancy check, re-key, bid for trash-out and repairs) from LEC this week and am looking forward to more... I will let everyone know how it goes with payment, etc.
    • Hey John, how long have you been with them before you got first asset?
      • To be completely honest, I cannot remember when I signed up with them. It was most likely in August. Please note that we are on the preservation and rehab side, not an agent.
  • Hi Ranjit
    Is this the link to LEC? http://www.transactionclearing.com/services.php
    • LEC= Leading Edge Companies
      • Can you list the url - I tried googling Leading Edge Companies but couldnt find it.
This reply was deleted.