Citi Residential Lending...

Hello Everyone!!! I came across a few documents to get set up with Citi but don't have anyone to send it to. Does anyone work with Citi or have a contact that I can send my Broker Questionnaire to? I'm in Jacksonville, FL by the way. Even if the contact doesn't service my area, I wouldn't mind seeing if they could direct me to an AM that does or forward my package for me. Also, if anyone would like the Broker Questionnaire... just let me know.Be Blessed!~REG

Broker Package_AMC.doc

Agent-Broker Questionnaire.pdf

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Reg,

Did you ever find a contact to send the Citi info to??
    email me I have some info for you regarding a different contact pspivey658@aol.com
  • Reg,

I could not opeen the agent broker questionaire?? Can you email it to me?? pspivey658@aol.com
  • Reg,

Thanks for the Citi application info
  • Hello Reginald, I called Citi and they told me that the Broker Questionaire was for approved brokers only who already is active with an asset manager. She gave me one company that they work with which is Goodman Dean.
  • HI, I am new to the board. Nice to talk to you.
    Have you got this sent in yet. I sent mine to the regular Fax #, and Recieved a call about a week later.

Let me know.

Mike B.
    • Hi Michael,

Would you mind sharing the fax for Citi? I really appreciate the info. Pls. send to me direct at: tonga.doan@mykeyrealtors.com

Thanks again!
    • What is the regular fax number to send in the app? Thanks, Michael R.
    • Michael can you share the fax # you sent your doc's in on. I would love to be able to submit my infor also. I am in the Inglewood, CA area.
    • Hey Mike B.,

Would you share which regular fax # you sent the fax to?

Much appreciated!

Cindy M.
    • Huh, I sent in a the broker application to the regular fax number and I didn't get a call. What did they say when they called?
This reply was deleted.