Citi Residential Lending...

Hello Everyone!!! I came across a few documents to get set up with Citi but don't have anyone to send it to. Does anyone work with Citi or have a contact that I can send my Broker Questionnaire to? I'm in Jacksonville, FL by the way. Even if the contact doesn't service my area, I wouldn't mind seeing if they could direct me to an AM that does or forward my package for me. Also, if anyone would like the Broker Questionnaire... just let me know.Be Blessed!~REG

Broker Package_AMC.doc

Agent-Broker Questionnaire.pdf

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As for Goodman Dean...I got contacted by them. They came across REOPro.NING.com and saw some of my blogs and called me, so I was told by them. When the contacted me, I sent them an email with all my information that they asked for and then a couple weeks later, I started getting business.

So, make contact with them, talk to the receptionist and follow her instructions accordingly and, if business needs warrant it, they will contact you, at least that was my experience.
    REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals
    A free & open professional social network for real estate professionals who specialize in REO and BPO's
  • Try looking in TX.....
  • Hello All - I called Goodman Dean and the receptionist told me to email them with contact information and they will get back to me. Any idea whats going to happen next?
    • Hi Israel!

For Goodman Dean, you will recieve an email which they will request a few Items to be emailed or faxed over to them. Broker name, E&O Ins, Resume, Phone, Cities/Zip you cover. They will then be in contact. It took them a while to get back to me. I've done a few BPO's for them.
  • Hello Riginald,

My name is Katelyne Nguyen from California. Please advise ho tosign up with Citi Mortgage REO Dept.

Best regard,

KN
  • Ok, just an FYI for everyone. The attachments are saved correctly and will open as long as you have Microsoft Word Edition 98 or better and Adobe Acrobat.

As for Goodman and Dean.....I work with them currently and love them. I have had a great experience with them and would recommend that you join. Thier web address is www.goodmandean.com
    • Hi Jesse!

What does Goodman Dean's process consist of (to sign up to do REO's) or are you referring to signing up to do BPO's? I used to work with Goodman Dean in the past, but received an email on last year that they were sending their BPO's through another company (can't recall which one off the top of my head though).

Let me know your thoughts when you get a chance.

~REG
      • I too received that email from goodman dean, the company is res.net. About a month after signing up with RES.NET I received an REO and have gotten another. I LOVE working with them, the people are very pleasant always and easy to contact. Not only for REO, but BPO's as well. res.net is worth the money. Not only did I get REO's from goodman dean, but also from other companies that found me on the site,including a fannie mae property. Hope this helps.
  • They outsource.... Try goodman dean or greenlink....
This reply was deleted.