Citi Residential Lending...

Hello Everyone!!! I came across a few documents to get set up with Citi but don't have anyone to send it to. Does anyone work with Citi or have a contact that I can send my Broker Questionnaire to? I'm in Jacksonville, FL by the way. Even if the contact doesn't service my area, I wouldn't mind seeing if they could direct me to an AM that does or forward my package for me. Also, if anyone would like the Broker Questionnaire... just let me know.Be Blessed!~REG

Broker Package_AMC.doc

Agent-Broker Questionnaire.pdf

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I couldn't figure out how to get your email addresses on here, but was able to upload the docs on this Discussion. Let me know if you find an AM to submit the form to.

~REG
  • Sorry Reginald I don't know anyone at Citi however, if and when you find out the information, would you mind passing it my way?
    • Absolutely! I'll email you the questionnaire in a few.
      • Would like the information on the Broker Questionaire for Citi. Thanks ange@shopazhomes.net
        • The forms are at the top of this page for download.

~REG
  • Hi Reg: Yes, I would like the Broker Questionaire. I have also been looking for someone to talk to at Citi, but I did not know about any "documents" that were required. Could you tell me where to find them? I am in the Fresno California area. If I get any names at Citi, I will sure get them to you. Thanks, Marvin
This reply was deleted.