Replies

• I pd for it and have not received any listings. I have received 5 LRES BPOs, they want them fast and take up to 90 days to pay. Hopefully I will get that phone call soon and be able to answer it.
  • So it sounds like a few people have received BPO assignments but nobody has received REO assignments?

Has anyone shelled out the $99 for DepotPoint.com?  If so, have you seen any results from it?

DepotPoint - Default Management Workflow Solutions
    DepotPoint - Default servicing solutions
  • LRES is one of my best client, they pay fast, forms are easiest in the bpo world. Great reps and service. After my first BPO with them, I just did what we should do.... follow ups in the monthly bases until 2 of their reps learned about me, and now assignments are steady. I've never got any REOs, but working on it....
  • Signed up.No BPOs or REOs.
  • I signed up with them last month and received 2 BPO assignments from them yesterday.  However, I'm not sure if they assign REOs.
  • They always tell me that are very slow in their BPO department , never got one. No listings too ,I just always get emails to get me to pay for some Summit or Conference, Now I just got an email that ask me to sign up for Depot point's agent connect directory to be visible and get REO's . Is any one have  join this directory?

• I just got 2 BPO orders from them... does anyone know if they assign assets?
  • I do not know if it is company p;oicy, but it is the policy of that particular asset manager.
  • I just signed up again. I had an application in from 2007 but I guess the deactivated it.
  • LRES is a good company but they are trying to get into the commercial sector big time, not sure if it's working for them. Marcy that is the company policy that they keep calling until someone picks up the phone. They are a good company to work for and treat us pretty good.
This reply was deleted.