The Five Star Conference or REOMAC?

I am a seasoned agent, but somewhat new to the REO end of the business. If you had to pick between one of the two upcoming conference events, The Five Star Conference in September or REOMAC Fall Conference in October, which one would you choose? My goal at either conferences is to meet and foster relationships with as many REO (business generating) contacts as possible. I would like to hear from those of you who have attended either, or both, conferences. Thanks...

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Stacie and Jesus for your valuable input. Also, thank you the training information through Five Star. If anyone else has a something to add (whether, or not, you have attended either conference), please feel free to contribute.
  • I am going to five star and super excited!! I would love to attend REOMAC also but I have to see. I have heard many good things about both. One of the AM's I work for invited me to five star so I kinda felt like I had to show my face. It is always a good thing to get your face in front of an AM so I would assume either one you choose will help you.~Stac
This reply was deleted.