Green River is sending orders nationwide like mad nationwide for the end of 2013  for a big hedge fund client! Signup to Realty Pilot if you want them 

Green River Capital is receiving another few thousand orders Wednesday Morning, they are unassigned paying BPOs to the Realty Pilot system this week . If you are a current Realty Pilot user please login or open your Realty Pilot smartphone app to view these available BPOs. 

(Disclaimer- My company does BPO Data Entry Outsourcing and Order Capture- DO NOT CALL me for any orders [some have],  I am not affiliated with the above mentioned company- we get information through our own intelligence gathering resources....This in not an advertisement- check with the vendor if they have orders and see for yourself- I do not want to have a political discussion with you about sharing helpful competitive information with your fellow Realtors....Because it affects my client base and our employees...and I would like to share the information and help everyone prosper for 2014- Please, Please for g*sh sake do not send me your information)

Your welcome 

Joey Singh
Ameritax BPO Inc. 
Business Development 

Tax and Business Consulting
AmeriTax Inc.
Learn how we can increase your business with our marketing help!
www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - 
JSingh@theameritaxway.com
1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
1 800 689 6028 Fax
1 917 859 4400 Cell
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No. My name is Cece not CeCe. Why cant you use your real name?
  • 12/31-1/3 Green River Capital high volume with orders-told you so....Joey Singh 9178594400

Green River is sending orders nationwide like mad nationwide for the end of 2013  for a big hedge fund client! Signup to Realty Pilot if you want them 

Green River Capital is receiving another few thousand orders Wednesday Morning, they are unassigned paying BPOs to the Realty Pilot system this week . If you are a current Realty Pilot user please login or open your Realty Pilot smartphone app to view these available BPOs. 

(Disclaimer- My company does BPO Data Entry Outsourcing and Order Capture- DO NOT CALL me for any orders [some have],  I am not affiliated with the above mentioned company- we get information through our own intelligence gathering resources....This in not an advertisement- check with the vendor if they have orders and see for yourself- I do not want to have a political discussion with you about sharing helpful competitive information with your fellow Realtors....Because it affects my client base and our employees...and I would like to share the information and help everyone prosper for 2014- Please, Please for g*sh sake do not send me your information)

Your welcome 

Joey Singh
    Ameritax BPO Inc. 
    Business Development 

Tax and Business Consulting
    AmeriTax Inc.
    Learn how we can increase your business with our marketing help!
    www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - 
    JSingh@theameritaxway.com
    1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

Tags: BPO, BPo, Capital, Capture, Green, Joey, River, Secrets, Singh

Tags: BPO, BPo, Capital, Capture, Green, Joey, River, Secrets, Singh

ATX | BPO Outsourcing & Capture's Page
    ATX | BPO Outsourcing & Capture's Page on REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals
  • I got a short sale assignment from GRC. Had to knock on door and establish relationship with

the homeowner, do a BPO and other paperwork. Servicer approved a list price which is high.

Put it in MLS 7 days ago. No showings yet. Hope for price adjustment in a couple of weeks.

Slightly reduced approved commission but no referral fee mentioned. I'm hoping this works out.

Technically the homeowner is my client.

• Hi Ed. Did you get the assignment through Realty Pilot or are you already a vendor for GRC?

• I am a vendor with GRC. It's a new side program for them. So far so good. I'm hoping it works out.

GRC is ok to work with. Realty Pilot is used in the process for BPO.

• Nicole,

That's great you received 10 orders in the Los Angeles market- I see my other brokers in other states are also receiving cancellations ( meaning orders snatched from other brokers who didn't do them when they were supposed to on time- hence you have them )

• Yanira,

That is awesome that you got 13 Orders- hopefully you can turn it around fast enough to get more orders

• Yeah they dropped 10 orders in my area of CA on Saturday morning but they were all gone before I could get any.

• We haven't seen any orders in CA. Hopefully some drop today.

• We haven't seen any orders in CA. Hopefully some drop today.

This reply was deleted.