JOINING MY LOCAL NATIONAL HISPANIC ASSOCIATION OF REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA FOR $50
Yes, this is me looking to network with other real estate professionals in Phoenix real estate market. Also, I wanted to learn more this year about first time Hispanic home buyers and assisting Hispanic real estate investors. Did you know the number one need for Hispanic population in America is financial education? I meet many Hispanic real estate investors that make many mistakes during the process of a real Phoenix Fix and Flip Home. There is a huge opportunity to make a difference in this community when it comes to real estate investment training. Do you speak Spanish? No, I am willing to learn the language. My passion for real estate will attract real estate investors. I have learned that money does not discriminate.
So, I notified my local representative to join my local chapter of NAHREP. It only cost $50.00 to join for a one year membership. Plus, they have monthly activities to network with other professionals. Does this sound too good to be true or what? I am in for that price. Fellow NYer here-I know a true bargain when I see one. Look at the numbers below:
HISPANIC PURCHASING POWER source US Census
- Hispanic Purchasing Power increased to over $865BB in 2007, and is anticipated reach over $1 Trillion by 2010, an increase of 457% since 1990
- The growth rate for Hispanic Purchasing Power of 8.6% is the highest of all minorities, and is over 2.5 times greater than the 175% projected for whites
- Hispanic incomes are growing the fastest in the $75,000 to $99,000 category
- The Number of Hispanic households earning over $75K are increasing faster than the number of Hispanic households earning less than 75K
- 50% of all U.S. Hispanic Households earn $50K or more
- Affluent Hispanic buying power is estimated to be 2/3 of the entire U.S. Hispanic buying power
- Homeownership equity accounts for 63% of Hispanic household wealth - the highest of any group. (Federal Reserve Board's Survey of Consumer Finances 2001)
I will continue to blog about my adventures over this coming year with NAHREP. I encourage everyone to join their local chapter today.