Laura Hazlett replied to Gitta Urbainczyk's discussion CFK in a man gated community
"I have contacted the condo or hoa (when it is a condo bldg with no access) and sometimes they provide access to post KYO, other times, i have to wait for CT and then they will provide access to post.  I also always send via mail as well and…"
Feb 9, 2015