Replies

• I hate to admit this but I have been with SAM for years and never heard of this system nor have they ever ask my to sign up with them, I get my REO from them thru RESNET. 

• Michael,

REO listings come through RES.NET

BPOs get completed on the Quandis platform. Go to SAM's registration site and they even ask for your Quandis Vendor ID. Actually, on their REO site, under the login, they have a link to access their Quandis Valuations. 

https://www.samreo.net/

Pam Maglione

Pam's VAS

www.pamsvas.com

• Hi Joseph,

Normally I wouldn't share instructions; however, I will do so this time in hopes you can send some referals my way ;)

The first thing you need to do is register on VM. Make sure you take note of your Agent ID. After doing so, head over to www.samreo.net and complete your registration. At the end it will prompt you to pay the $75. Once you do this you should be approved within a week. After being approved, you will now login to the "SAM Quandis" platform to accept and complete your BPOs. Prior to doing so you will need to upload your license and w9 to the platform. Here is the link for that one. sam.quandis.net//Security/Login.ashx/Home

At this point you will no longer need to access the original VM platform. You can also contact Consolidated Analytics and let them know you would like to register with them and have already registered on the VM platform. Make sure you include your VM agent ID again. They will send you over instructions on how to complete the setup. It can be accessed here. www.ca-usa.com/agents-brokers

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Pam Maglione

Pam's VAS

pam@pamsvas.com

www.pamsvas.com

• Hi Lucie!

In order to sign up with SAM and Consolidated Analytics, you need to be registered on the Vendor Module platform. You don't need to pay for the premium membership; however, when you sign up with SAM, you will need to pay their $75 initial fee. It is only charged one time. 

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please feel free to reach out to me.

Pam Maglione

Pam's VAS

pam@pamsvas.com

www.pamsvas.com

• Hi Pam, thank you for taking time out to respond.  Do you currently pay for the premium membership with VM and if so what do you find the benefit to be?

• Hi Lucie,

I am not an agent. I provide services to agents. Out of all of the agents I have registered, none have paid for the premium membership. They still receive a large amount of orders on both platforms so, it does not seem necessary for them to pay the fee. 

Let me know if you have any other questions ;)

• I just signed up with them last week.  I work in San Antonio, and the first BPO order they sent me was in Houston, 4 hours away!  The rep who got me to sign up said do not pay for the Premium.

• Hi Steve,

Thanks for the response!  Very odd to get an assignment so far out.  I appreciate the advice. I wasn't really able to tell what the benefit of signing up was aside from some additional profile information.

• I was signed up with them for 6 months or so and it proved to be basically pointless. All their vendors have their own free platforms. VM was just a place to consolidate vendors on to one platform for ease of access and form-filling.

• Okay, great, thank you for the insight!

This reply was deleted.