Replies

• You have to call and e-mail them in the beginning they did pay every 30 days until about 6 months ago now I have to keep e-mailing and calling to get payment

• I have been doing that but no payment.

• I recently got paid after my post. So Im not sure what got me paid. I had four other orders over the weekend but did not want to get stuck in the same boat, so I let them get cancelled. Im not risking doing BPos for them again.

• I got caught doing a few orders fro them at a lower rate now when they send me orders e-mail or call I ask them for a higher fee and they usually pay the higher rate they do sneek some of those lower orders in when I accept on my phone now I wait to accept on  a regular computer.

• Thanks for that info.  I will ask for more.  I am ok with Clear Capital and Emortgage.  I am in Southern CA. Are there any more I can hook up with.  I can use more BPOs or listings.  Thank you.

• Goodman Dean, Single Source Solutions, Be careful of those companies that want you to pay to be added on a list I have worked with all these companies for 5 years except Valuation Visions only about a  year they do pay but I have had to call and ask about my check if they are paying on a timely basis great. I have seen a few go under as well only one owed me money Evaluations Solutions in Fl. they owe a Realtors over $9 million nationwide my $950 bucks is in that total.

• They owe me and keep saying its is because of some merger the best companies to do business with are Clear Capitol they pay every 30 days and E Mortgage Logic they pay every two weeks

• I can share some pretty interesting things regarding their system/platform/and

procedures....ahem prices as well...and most importantly how long they take to pay and the best way

to get paid faster...Privately on LinkedIn is best...Privately, since I have already received calls from

Mainstreet/BPOfulfillment.com/RedbellRe.com and

Green River people about "defaming" their companies. You see, when forums like this empower agents like this with

POWERFUL INFORMATION...the BPO companies don't like that..their bargaining power gets diminished....it's that simple

(Disclaimer- My company does BPO Data Entry Outsourcing and Order Capture- DO NOT CALL me for orders [some have],  I am not affiliated with the above mentioned company- we get information through our own intelligence gathering resources....because it affects my client base and our employees...and I would like to share the information and help everyone prosper- Please, Please for g*sh sake do not send me ANY of your information)

Your welcome 

Joey Singh
    Ameritax BPO Inc. 
    Business Development 

Tax and Business Consulting
    AmeriTax Inc.
    Learn how we can increase your business with our marketing help!
    www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - 
    JSingh@theameritaxway.com
    1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell

Tags: BPO, BPO's, Old Republic, Capture, Joey, River, Secrets, Singh, Valuation Vision, Payment Delay, Deadbeat BPO

• Hello Sally,

I have and I am presently working with Valuation Vision. They pay slow but they do pay, however their rate is low, so that I limit acceptance of their bpos to no more than half of my daily volume.

Julio A. Shea

O'Shea Realty of Miami, LLC

• Have you received a check from them recently?

This reply was deleted.