Replies

• I haven't done any for them based on the feedback I got from this network

• They had a huge drop recently but they only pay $35 for exterior BPO's. That's too low for me!

• I have been getting requests from them for almost a year, but as you say, they only offer $35.  I logged on last week on an order to see if they had increased their price, but NO!  I get paid $50 or more, or I don't go, depending on distance.  Let 'em hire an appraiser if they don't want to pay us what we are worth!

• My issue is they only pay $25...

• You have to let them know what you rate is $25 is a desktop rate where you just do comps and don't have to do the drive by

• Wow !  I cannot even count the $$$ that this wonderful network of agents on here have saved me. I haven't done any of their orders because I always check with you guys first.  THANK  YOU !!!!!

• They take 60-90 days to pay- And that's because I hounded them after 60 days. Their reports are easy so it's up to you if you're willing to trade a slow pay for easy reports.

• Have you received any payment lately?  I have not received payment on BPO's going back to June.

• There are going down as a no pay for me. I did orders back in July. Called about payment 45 days later and they said 90 days from completion date. Called 100 days later and was told 2 more weeks. Called 2 weeks later and by then they said they didnt know. Ive been accepting as many orders as I can and delaying them for as long as I can and then tell them Im not doing the order till they pay me. Whats strange is Ive done it to about 10 orders and still havent been booted off their system. Im going to keep doing it till they boot me or get a clue. I rememeber when BPOs were one or no photo, one page, and $75.00 to $150.00 on exteriors. Realtors have to stop doing free work. I made $5000 to $6000 my first year in real estate off maybe 80 bpos a month.

• I have done a couple of orders for them and they wanted me to take more but I have not received payment for the 1st one yet which was done over 5 months ago so I have declined.  So far they have not responded to my invoices about the work done.  Just not a good way to do business.

This reply was deleted.