Replies

• We have approximately eight BPO's outstanding since June and spoke about our payment with them this week and they told us we would be paid by the end of September.  I am not going to accept any more of their orders in the future.  Just too slow in paying. 

• Call Erik at VV he handles payments.  I always get paid...

• They are NOT paying.  They owed me almost $2,000 for reports done back from January through May.  They call constantly to try to get me to accept work.  When I told them I would not accept any additional work until they paid, they said they were sending a check that afternoon.  They did - a check for $35.00.  I won't accept anymore work from them.

• It took them almost 6 months to pay for 4 BPOs. 

• I had a problem with them when I did a couple of BPOs and one inspection last year. They paid the BPOs and not the inspection. I sent them an invoice and eventually they paid up. I didn't do anything with them for the longest time until just a couple of months ago. I did one BPO. They paid in 30 days. I just did one more for them last week. Lets see if they pay in the 30 days.

• they pay but are SLOW, keep after them  I am not doing any more work for them until I get paid for July orders

• I did several orders for them and my wife did also. It took 4 months for her to receive any payment and mine was 6 months. The payments were not in full, they still owe us We work independently.

They contacted me yesterday by email and them by phone to do a BPO in the next city over (Port Orange). They wanted my TAT and fee, I do not do any more BPO's for them.

I suggest to just walk away.

Al 

• old news, they paid a portion of the invoices, but still owe $200.00, if no one will work for them, they will be out of business like the rest that don't pay their bills, just like Mark to Market and they were a big mill

• Hi Jeffrey,

Our agents were working with them for a little while, but they started falling behind on payments. After numerous calls to their accounting, we were finally able to get paid. Not sure if they are just running behind or what, but I don't have time to be chasing them down every time we are waiting on payments. 

Thank you,

Joey Baynes

Quality Control Manager

Elite REO Services

19100 Von Karman Avenue Suite 500
    Irvine, CA 92612
    310-640-7702 Phone
    310-975-6636 Fax

joey.baynes@elitereo.com

Please visit us on the web at: www.elitereo.com

Elite Premier Properties
This reply was deleted.