Titanium Solutions

Hi,I'm new to this site, but old in the real estate business!I've been a Area Manager for Titanium Solutions for almost 7 years and it's The Place To Be if you are interested in doing Loss Mitigation, BPOs or REO assignments. We get these directly from the lenders and all are directed to our Home Retention consultants. Lenders pay you or every assignment you complete and also offer many REO Listings. Need information on how to join? Contact Karen Knight at kknight@titaniuminc.com. I'm looking to hire 12 new experienced Realtors in Arizona.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good morning,
    I just wanted to endorse Titanium Solutions. I have been working with them for a few years. Our title use to be LMCs now we are HRCs. It has been rewarding work and you feel kinda like you are on the front lines of the foreclosure crisis. I am in DFW so we have not seen as much hit to our economy as other parts of the US. My prayers go out to all the agents and home owners in the areas that has been effected. I like working with Titanium Solutions because it is rewarding work, we have a great support team and we get paid twice a month.

Alison Polson
    Century 21 Mike Bowman. Inc.
    4101 William D Tate Suite 100
    Grapevine, TX 76051
    • I have been with Titanium for a coupld of months and have had a couple of assignments. First on no contact. Second, contact and all going fine then owner flipped. Third got a warm call and all is good. I am in Maine
  • Hi Karen,
    I just registered on your company site. Unfortunately, I am in California so I can help you in AZ.
    I have 20 years title, escrow & real estate experience. I have been doing BPO's and REO's for the past 5 years. I would love to establish a relationship with your company in The Bay Area, Contra Costa & Alameda County. I would appreciate your help.
    Have a great day!
  • Hey, Karen! I'm one of your HRCs! Are you still looking to add new agents in AZ? I had recently heard that we were closed to new HRCs. I've got a couple of great names for you if you still need them. I love working for Titanium and am passionate about its mission. Thanks for your hard work!
  • Do you needs agents in South Carolina?
  • Karen,

Say hi to Doug Miller! He's my Area Manager...

Love what TS is all about and looking for more opportunities, esp our fair share of REO's :-)
  • Hi Karen:

Derrick Beatty is my Area Manager
  • Hi Karen- I have read about Titanium but haven't sign up with them yet. What is the turn around time (TAT) for their assignments? Can you send me more details or should I look in the website?
    I'm busy with REO and BPO's so I'm debating.
    I'm in Roseville CA area. Do you have HRC's in my area?
    dial1010usa@yahoo.com
    • Hi RS. I have been a HRC since Nov 08 and they have been great. Actually, I prefer to complete their assignments than BPO's and they always have paid on time. You can even track your payment status via online. The rate is from $25-$150 depending on the assignment and how successful you are in contacting the homeowners and getting their financial information or getting them to contact their lender. The amount of time they give you to complete the assignment is anywhere from 6-14 days and again depending on the assignment (Karen, please correct me if I am wrong). I got one assignment yesterday that they require you to at least fill out information on the contact form via online within 48 hours or they will reassign it to someone else. I really enjoy working for Titanium and the staffs are very friendly and supportive. The opportunity is really helping these homeowners and building a business relationship with them for future business and referrals. Not to mention, Titanium is paying us and giving us leads for possible short sale listings.
  • Hi Karen,
    I became an HRC in Dec. and have already had several assignments. I think this is a great way to do business. I would rather help somebody stay in their home and have a future potential client, that may come with even more referrals,...then have many more foreclosures that hurt the overall market.
    It's like getting paid to market yourself.
    Oh, and Angie Harris in my area manager.
    Shanno
    Domain Registered at Safenames
This reply was deleted.