The Caneel group

The Caneel group contacted me about a year ago with some assignment and said they needed help with cash for keys and to over see the properties and when they go back to the bank I would get the listings ....

Well the first house went to a different agent just as soon as I had the house trashed out and PAID for it.

The second house and third house the same thing happened .

When I confronted them they told me they are just a middle man and they don't assign listings.

So there deal is to get agents to work for FREE..

Just so you know everyone.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good to know. I have been doing two chases for them, the owners never did respond to either me or them.  Just bad luck here.

• I closed a deal with them and helped to do DIL on two properties. I didnt get the REO, but I got paid for the help I provided. I had two deals pending but the sellers didnt cooperate so one FC and the other is still there. I would say they are not bad.

• I have received assignments, and closed properties with them.  They work portfolios for cooperative short sales.

You have to make sure your AM refers you as the agent when it goes REO, because after it is a cooperative short sale and you can't get it done (owner uncooperative, no offers high enough,etc) it goes REO with a different company.

I lost a couple this way, but also closed a couple 300k plus listings, so it worked out.

• They have not told me but what I think is they are just a bill collector .

• Thanks for the heads up.  I have never heard of them.  What kind of company are they?   Just a service contractor? 

This reply was deleted.