Single Source

Has anyone else seen a drop off of Single Source BPO work? I know they merged or bought out Imortgagesservices.  They were one of my main BPO companies and I haven't had a report from them since March.  Just curious if anyone else has had this happen. 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Majority of BPO mills have dropped considerably. If they send any out, usually for $40. Not worth it!
  • They actually just on boarded me in November but I havent received any work listings or BPO.  My Broker used to get 2-4 assignments a year and a handful of BPO's but thats been dead for almost 2 years...

• HI Vicki ,

I just reconciled the last 1/2 year of my BPO business and I have only received 7 bpo's to date from them . I am a high volume agent  with a quick turn around time so this has me wondering as well. They are not just a BPO mill -but actually assign listings -if the client chooses to sell.

Right now I am wondering the same thing about Good man dean. Do you work for them? I used to get apx 3-10 orders a month from them and they just stopped since Nov 30 2016...

Any info you have is much appreciated ! thank you ! Additionally the only number I have to for them to reach a live person is 714-229-8999. I have left messages & emails and never get a response back.

Priscilla

• Yeah, I know about the background check.  I don't mind paying for it because it can be used with a handful of other companies that belong to REVAA, at least 5.   I was wondering if maybe I failed to do it, but I checked and did in on 3/12/2016 and ironically my last report from them I submitted on 3/11/2016 (no, I do not have any background issues).  So I guess I will be calling tomorrow.  Of course I can not remember my password and the forgot password link does not work. Frustrating to say the least. 

• They require you to pay for an annual background check. I refused and they deactivated my account.

Check your account status. They were sending a lot of orders. Not for me anymore. LOL.

I am not paying for another background check. 

This reply was deleted.