Dear Fellow REO agent!

I need your help, and many others might be in the same boat. A month ago Single Source send out an email stating that files were being transferred to Nationstar. But Not to worry they were keeping the listing agents:0)

Well, two weeks later I still have the properties, paying the bills, etc. Now no seller/Lender!

I called the REO department of Nationstar first day, I had to leave a message. Begged Single Source, without a tear:0(

Now, I'm asking you! Does anyone know what's going on? Or have direct contact with Nationstar?

I'm a new REO agent and that was my only three listings active. Plus I have offers being written.

My Broker will have my butt! He hates REO.

So, please let me know before I'm bald:0)

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I deal with both, haven't been affected yet.

Nationstar uses Equator--so if I was in this same situation, I would make sure my Equator profile looked good, and more importantly that the listing zip codes were in Equator for all current listings. 

Just to make sure that if Nationstar is looking for you to re-assign--you're visible in Equator.

• Thanks..........I added my profile a month ago, without knowing. Just received contact information this morning. So hoping it will go smooth!
  • I am in the same situation, I have heard nothing yet. 
    • David:

I just heard today after begging everyone. I'll send you my contact, but might be differant if your not in Califorinia

Please, don't give my name. I can't deal with anymore stress. But happy to save you some.

Glad to see this forum works:0)

Maybe, you should e mail me direck for information. BShetter@aol.com

• Bettie,

I hope all is well with you. I'm in the same situation. If you could send me nationstar contact that would be great. I won't say who I got it from. email is ccd2003@yahoo.com Thanks so much for your help!

This reply was deleted.