Replies

• I got the same call, laughed at them and hung up

• Worst company in the industry avoid at all cost. They beg and then don't pay.

• I GOT TAKEN BY BANKER REO A YEAR AGO AS WELL….IF I PAY TO BE IN THEIR SYSTEM I WAS OPEN TO GET LISTINGS, BUT THEY HAD A BPO FOR ME RIGHT THEN AND I’D ONLY MAKE $75 ON IT, BUT I HAD TO PAY $350 TO GET IN THEIR SYSTEM TO RECEIVE LISTINGS.  IF I DIDN’T GET A LISTING WITHIN A YEAR THEY’D REFUND MY MONEY OR EXTEND FOR ANOTHER YEAR, AFTER A YEAR I EMAILED THEM TWICE AND NO REPSONSE…..NO MONEY, NO LISTINGS, AND ALOT OF GREAT B.S. OVER THE PHONE TO GET YOU HOOKED…MANY HAVE CALLED SINCE, NOONE HAS GOTTEN ANY MONEY FROM ME SINCE, I TELL THEM TO EMAIL EVERYTHING TO ME TO LOOK AT SO I CAN RESPOND WITHIN A DAY OR TWO AFTER I HAVE A CHANCE TO REVIEW THEIR WEBSITE, AND NOOEVER EVER EMAILS ME OR CALLS ME BACK FROM THEIR COMPANY….OH YES, THEY ARE OUT THERE LIKE FLIES!  SCAMMERS!!  SOMEONE SHOULD DO A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THEM AND PUT THEM IN JAIL TO BOOT!  

• WHY WOULD YOU PAY 300.00 FOR  BPO"S???? THEY ARE MAKING MONEY ON THOSE FEES AND YOU ARE BEING SCREWED.....

My opinion is that anyone who pays is foolish...there is enough work for free out there

• As I recently posted, agents need to do their own dual delegence by researching these companies before dealing with them.  If you start experiencing late payments more than usual, then its time to get out from under that BPO vendor.  They obviosuly don't respect you!!  Agents need to stop CRYING WOLF and stop playing the VICTIM GAME.  These companies are getting cheaper and cheaper everyday, I just got a request do to a rental inspections that ask for the same 3 actives and 3 rentals basicly the work as a standard BPO for a lowsy $15...OMG REALLY

• Well they called me over a year ago... accepted me on the phone like in 3 minutes...They wanted a credit card. ###.. I told the fella hold on I have to interview you now...(dead silence) . I told him you called me and I need more info.. I pumped him on questions and after about 2 minutes HE hung up..... Have to watch them.....

• Wow, I wonder how they find the agents to call. 

• Banker REO and FootPrints are also scams. I also learned that the hard way. 

• I have had 1 bpo from Footprints, was told if I paid the $300 fee, I would get work, well I did pay and only received the one BPO/ I was paid $50.00 for it.

Bankers REO, I do have 1 listing with them which we had to temporarily pull off the market, after being in escrow for 3 months, as they were unable to get the deed. I have also paid $125.00 for a violation fee, which they asked me to pay and have never been reimbursed. That was over a year ago.

• never never never pay the fees for them....

This reply was deleted.