Replies

• You're kidding right ? 7 months to pay you and you are ok with that ??

• I wasn't happy about it, but the point is, I needed to follow up to get myself established in their system. Even invoices for reimbursement get lost and need to be resubmitted. So I am suggesting following up with persistence. 

• If you look on the service link website they have the payment schedule in pdf form that lists the pay dates for the entire year.

• Service Link dropped the fee. They called me asking about their internal rush job status.I responded your rush order does not translate to rush fee.  I will take my sweet time if anything it will take me longer because of harassment.

90% orders I tell them I demand better pay and told the order boy the same. He says he has no power. I told them everyone pays almost double that, My rating is still very high and there are just 5 or 6 agents covering the entire county of 2 mil residents. That company the left does not know what the right employee does.

Checking Glassdoor employee moral is way down. Fidelity bought them again. I helped them fine tune the Smart system. Thank god it is gone. Most QA is adios leaving experienced ones. 

I have not got any order from them for 3 weeks.  Keep it that way....

• I have been getting paid by them, are you getting paid by direct deposit?  Keystone is about 60 days out. I have noticed that for the most part I am not getting paid for anything I have done on BPO fulfillment though. Also, with Service link if you are getting paid by direct deposit you should be getting paid every two weeks.

• Thanks for the reply Colleen,

I did a BPO for Keystone middle of December and haven't been paid yet, according to my records it has been closer to 90 days and the one I did in January is over 60 days.  As far as ServiceLink is concerned it has been since December since I received a check from them. They used to pay fairly quickly, I thought it was less than 30 days so the January orders should have been paid by now, I am still waiting for the check.  I have never signed up for direct deposit.

I have never completed any BPO Fullfillment orders so I have no reference, sorry.

• A woman from BrokerPriceOpinion called and left a msg that they had sent out a check and it was returned. Funny thing is that my address hasn't changed in 11 years. They have owed me $160 for 3 years now and we have gone back and forth through BBB with their promises to partial pay in Oct 2014 which never happened. I also have a judgement against them under BrokerPriceOpinion, but it seems that they have changed names to FirstValuation.   

• They still owe me from 5 years ago. Thanks for the update on their current name!

• I have been waiting since February to get paid about $500 from Broker Price Opinion. Don't do any business with them. 

• I hate to say this, but don't expect to get paid. Broker Price Opinion has owed me money for almost 3 years now. I've sued them in small claims and have a judgement. States attorneys office is no help. Complaints to BBB earlier last year only had them saying that they would pay in October of last year. Which has never happened. The only thing I can say is write the amount off on your taxes and chalk it up as a bad experience.

There were a couple of law firms a year and a half ago who were looking at pursuing class action suits against them, but that has fallen in its face and gone nowhere. There seems to be no one out there willing to work on our behalf to help us out.

This reply was deleted.