Replies

• Have you heard anything from agents working with them? My experience is when you ask a company directly about these allegations usually deny, deny, deny!!! Thanks

• I have/am working with Dispo Solutions and they pay, it sometimes takes up to 60 days but they have always paid me and their forms are easy to work.

• Disposolutions doesn't pay you.  The companies that use Dispo pay you.  Those that I do BPOs for on Dispo pay at least $50 for a driveby and pay relatively quickly.

• Thank you for the information James I'll try them out Equi-Trax pays in 60 days too so I don't mind that just want to get paid and not have to chase anyone for the money the owe. Thanks for answering appreciate it! 

• Question?  Didn't I read that BPO fulfillment is the new name for Main Street Valuations?  I just accepted a new BPO order from Residential RealEstate Reviews and at the bottom of the person's email it says this

BPO Fulfillment

Residential RealEstate Reviews

That is confusing me.  I hope I didn't sign up with the new people for Main St.

The web address is rrreviews.com so now I'm really confused by the BPO Fulfillment under the person's name.  Any answers to this?

Not Found
    • Just came across your post and it sounds to me like your not going to know who you will need to go after for payment?  If I were you, I would go back and tell them to re-assign the orders.  I have a feeling your are going to be stiffed.

• Hi, are you sure of the email address and web site info?

Main Street ( BPOFulfillment) are not paying? 

• I work for Main Street (Vauation Partners, BPO Fulfullment) and they pay. As a matter of fact, I was just paid yesterday. $$$$ Here is the website. https://www.bpofulfillment.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f

• Thank you.  I'm not sure why the rrreview.com site person had BPO fulfillment under his name at the bottom of the page.

• the website for Residential RealEstate Reviews is www.rrreview.com, not sure about the BPO fulfillment.  The person who called me was in India.  What is the BPO Fulfillment's website?

This reply was deleted.