Replies

• I don't understand why anyone would continue doing bpo's for any company who can't even pay you for (1 ) bpo within 30-60 days?  If 90 days rolls around, then that's a sure indication they have limited resources to pay on time.  Those companies you want to X-off your list.

• I have never worked with Franklin Credit and haven't worked with Titanium Solutions in a few years because they we demanding that I visit houses to make with people to try and do a short sale which never worked out and very difficult...

• I thought Titanium was out of business?  I  know they filed bankruptcy..

• Here is some advice for non payment of fees for BPO services.  Just join LegalShield, I am in WA and it is only $17/mo plus a one time $10 enrollment fee.  Monthly fee varies by state...may go up to $25.95/mo for legal portion only.  They have helped me in so many ways all for one flat monthly fee.  Go to:       www.legalshield.com/hub/eliasoviedo  and join in your state.  Here's the best part, if your problem company is in another state, it doesn't matter as they have a dedicated law firm in every state but Alaska. 

After you get your membership number, call your state firm and talk to them about their collection program.  They will help you quickly & efficiently.

We are all professionals and we need a reputable law firm on our team, this is it.

• Excellent advice!

• Sorry Elias, in my opinion I don't think its worth the money to pay Legal Shield.  I know they been around for many years, though sounds like another company wanting to cash in on all the misfortunes that agents have been experiencing in this economic mess. The smart thing to do is just do your research with BBB or Google the company before accepting orders.  I have Googled several companies in the past and have found several bad reports on certain BPO/Asset Management vendors and knew a head of time not to accept them.  You don't have to pay for something that is common sense to do.  Would you buy the first home or a car you see, if your a smart person you wouldn't... right? All I'm saying is that there are too many fly by night companies taking advantage of people. For example the background companies like Sterling who runs dozens of BG on (1) agent for the same work field just different vendors which is absolutely insane. They are most likely giving out kick backs to generate business from the vendors. There should only be (1) certified BG check, REO/Short Sale Certification from either the Bureau of R.E. or NAR to be used for everyone. 

• Equi-Trax amd EML going nuts with a new client orders..especially ,NY, IN, NJ, IL, FL, CA -told you so....8/15/2013- 8/17/2013

Equi-Trax amd EML is sending orders nationwide like mad nationwide! Signup to them if you want them 

Equi-Trax amd EML ...Birdie tells me they just got a bunch of Fannie Mae- Chase stuff - probably more interiors  since they are FNMA

I believe its a 10,000 to 15,000 Order drop...You need to call these people for orders..please comb through your emails from these people directly...to get exact names...for those of you who have received emails from the below people- you will have their direct lines in email signatures...email signatures are the things at the bottom of emails that have contact info

DON'T CALL ME _ CALL Equi-Trax amd EML

Joey Singh
    Ameritax BPO Inc. 
    Business Development 

Tax and Business Consulting
    AmeriTax Inc.
    Learn how we can increase your business with our marketing help!
    www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - 
    JSingh@theameritaxway.com
    1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

• avoid them like the plague, I did a few for them, then they cancelled an order that was 60 miles one way when I was fifteen minutes late, it was a commercial property and I was having difficulty with comps.

• This is also an important consideration.  We first think of the payment, but how they treat us is also important to know.  Thanks.

• Asset Valuation and Marketing is one of the best BPO companies out there.  If you ever get a chance, work for them.  Their volume is down in my market but I jump at the chance for fair pay, 3-5 day due dates, and monthly auto-deposit.  And they do NOT blast orders.  They have never cancelled a BPO on me even if I was a little bit late.  They expect you to let them know your progress and if there are going to be any problems.  

Many companies cancel if you are a minute late because that is their policy or their client's policy and they usually tell you that up front.  One of the BPO companies I work with - can't remember which - just announced that if you are late, the BPO will automatically be cancelled.  BoA's BPO company was that way before their newer system was put in place.  The computer system cancelled it with no human intervention.  It would just be gone unless you called for an extension.        

This reply was deleted.