Replies

• I took them to the better business bereau and they still won't pay me. Do not do any work for Broker Price Opinion.com. 

There is a law suit out there against them. Everyone who hasn't gotten paid should be a part of it. 

• I took a chance on BrokerPriceOpinion.com and did 4 BPOs back in the first part of March. I sent them an invoice a couple of weeks ago since 30 days had gone by and last week I got left a message from someone in their accounting dept that they are on a 90 day pay cycle.

I'm glad I don't rely on BPOs anymore to pay my bills.

• Somewhere I saw a post that there was a new company Like Titanium that was accepting new applications for realtors.  Does anyone have any info on this?  thanks so much

• Here is my list of Good Pays:

1.  Goodman Dean even though they are stuck at $50 :(

2.  EMortgage Logic, but they have reduced their fee to $40 and $65 for an interior :(

3.  LPS pay is good too but forms are difficult

4.  Clear Capital, but also stuck at $50

5.  RRReview.  It seems they allow agents in this area to use their auto accept software, as I never am fast enough to accept an assignment.  When they do call me, the property is not in my service area.

6.  Summit - they used to be really slow to pay, but they have improved tremendously

7.  Fiserv now ISGN

And thanks for the information on Single Source Property Valuation and Assetval.com.  I plan to apply with them this week.

Companies to stay away from that do not pay:

1.  IAS is out of business anyway (I was one of the lucky ones.  My last REO with them closed in December of 2012 and I got reimbursed for my expenses about 6 months later.)

2.  NREIS

3.  Valuation Vision

Thankfully I have not done much work for the other companies who do not pay.

http://Assetval.com/
    • Also try LSI (Service Link) and PCV Murcor, although PCV is getting slower in their payments.

• Here's my list of good pays

Assetval.com

Single Source Property Valuations

IMortage/but I don't recommend

http://Assetval.com/
    • Assetval is a great company.

I also do some work for iMortgage but I do not plan to continue because of their fee reductions. I spoke with them twice about it and received the exact same answer.  It was like they had memorized a script.  They essentially say that they appreciate the work we do for them, but they cannot pay any higher fees based on the fact that for this fee (now $35.00 for a full BPO)  they can get sooo many agents who would be sooo grateful to do them. 

• I'm still getting $40. from imortgage, but they are rude, and they use a very long

Master BPO form. It takes twice as long to finish. I asked for increase for form yesterday. It's do my way or take the High way! Best company out there is Assetval. Do you think it's because Women Owned?

• RE: Asset Valuation & Marketing.  Simply - yes. but I'm sure their decent fees hurt their bottom line. They used to be a high volume company for me.  Now I get less than 5 orders a year.

• Me too, they were good at one time.  I recently had to contact them and actually remind them to send me a check on an order they had posted as paid 3 weeks prior and did not receive it yet.  Though, I got it about 3-4 days after my request.

This reply was deleted.