Replies

• Or you can do like I suggested to a few of my broker outsource clients - sign up for a www.squareup.com account so you can start accepting credit cards personally- literally on your iPhone or Android... - its awesome and always comes in handy to charge people for your work or sell stuff at a garage sale etc, craigslist...you get my point!

When you get a company who want s to hire you you can say " Sure, do you have a credit card so I can do this?" Does a car company or hotel accept a reservation without a credit card?!

(Disclaimer- My company does BPO Data Entry Outsourcing and Order Capture- DO NOT CALL me for any orders [some have],  I am not affiliated with the above mentioned company- we get information through our own intelligence gathering resources....This in not an advertisement- check with the vendor if they have orders and see for yourself- I do not want to have a political discussion with you about sharing helpful competitive information with your fellow Realtors....Because it affects my client base and our employees...and I would like to share the information and help everyone prosper for 2014- Please, Please for g*sh sake do not send me your information)

Joey Singh
    Ameritax BPO Outsourcing Inc. 
    Business Development

JSingh@theameritaxway.com
    1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

• Or you can do like I suggested to a few of my broker outsource clients - sign up for a www.squareup.com account so you can start accepting credit cards personally- literally on your iPhone or Android... - its awesome and always comes in handy to charge people for your work or sell stuff at a garage sale etc, craigslist...you get my point!

When you get a company who want s to hire you you can say " Sure, do you have a credit card so I can do this?" Does a car company or hotel accept a reservation without a credit card?!

(Disclaimer- My company does BPO Data Entry Outsourcing and Order Capture- DO NOT CALL me for any orders [some have],  I am not affiliated with the above mentioned company- we get information through our own intelligence gathering resources....This in not an advertisement- check with the vendor if they have orders and see for yourself- I do not want to have a political discussion with you about sharing helpful competitive information with your fellow Realtors....Because it affects my client base and our employees...and I would like to share the information and help everyone prosper for 2014- Please, Please for g*sh sake do not send me your information)

Joey Singh
    Ameritax BPO Outsourcing Inc. 
    Business Development

JSingh@theameritaxway.com
    1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

• Does anyone know anything about E-Street Appraisal  Management Company

• I have heard of them but I cannot comment about their payment history and overall performance.

• I am also curious, they called me a few weeks ago and sent me their broker package but I have yet to send it in as I am leary about all the bpo companies since I have been stiffed by Evaluation Solutions, IAS & Broker Price Opinion

• Don't know them, but I narrowly got stiffed by Evaluation Solutions and after 7 years fighting payment times with IAS got all the money they owed me by filing a BBB with CO and thought their broker should have lost her license, but couldn't go anywhere with that and I think they filed bankruptcy.

• How about some feed back on Valuation Vision. Has anyone had good or bad experience with this company? How do they pay? Any problems? 

• Dont use. They only pay 35 but then they DONT PAY. Owe back into last year. Was told yesterday they were sold and the transition is causing delay but that was a long time ago and they should have had a handle on it.I dont expect to be paid now, and told them to wasting my time by sending orders. This loss of time and fuel really hurts. In some cases I did BPOs out to 25 miles away for the stinkin 35 just to show them I wanted the biz.

• I just completed an order for them about 2 weeks ago and received my check yesterday. This is the first order I have completed for them and at this point I am willing to do more.

• Randy, I have not been paid on any BPO's dating back to January last year. Your call. I was told more or less that since they are transitioning or being bought by a Canadian company it has slowed the payment process down but they are working to get everyone caught up. Not time frame as to when that might happen. Just have to leave messages similar to doing so for Eval Solutions and m2m

This reply was deleted.