Replies

• Evalsolutions went belly up partially because one of their big clients - I forget which one - like Chase or one of the big ones owed them a huge sum of money.  I think it was over a million bucks.  The bank even admitted it and it was part of the legal filing they sent out to their vendor real estate agents.

• How can we find out who that Bank was?  This way we can sue then directly for non-payment from Evaluation Solutions.

• So the banks are just as crooked as the BPO companies.  How stupid of a company to continue doing work for the bank that didn't pay.  The banks are the biggest crooks out there.

• Chase doesn't have a very good reputation anyway.  Figures.

• true.

• Anyone worked with  Phoenix Asset Management ?

Any good or bad experiences?

• I have and they are difficult to deal with. It really depends on who the asset manager is. Personally I think they are disorganized and unprofessional.

• Sounds like typical company, main thing is: do they reimburse you on time or do you have to beg?

• they do reimburse and within a reasonable amount of time, but they are picky about invoices. I assume they are still working off equator?

• Working thru RES.NET.

I don't mind if they are picky, most companies are getting that way, due to the increased in th abuse of the system. I don't mind doing the work, but let's face it, some do it because they love  people, I do the work because I love the $$$$   ;-)

This reply was deleted.