Replies

• Well good luck, I know how you feel. I did get someone to answer the client line yesterday and they sent me through to vendor payment which just gets you a useless voice mail.  So If anyone can get a direct phone # it would be very helpful.
      • For the I mean UTLS.  Thanks

• Sorry David, that sucks. I will never work for them again! - UTLS is at the top of my @it  list!
  • Well an Update on Broker Price Opinion. I got a small long over due check on (05/24/2011). Yesterday (5/26/2011) I got a email saying thanks for my patience that they were processing a check. I got my Check today (5/27/2011) paid in full plus some. i had talked to few peopl in the last month they all said they were getting funding in to catch up.
    • Thanks for the update.  I still haven't been paid for anything I've done for them beginning in Feb 2011 :(
      • I got paid a couple weeks ago from orders done in June and July of 2010....  I called and called and called.  I finally said small claims court.  Got a call back right away and had a check in under one week.
  • I want to post an update for UTLS that I did a BPO for them in March 2011 and we received payment in April 2011. I believe they are back on track with paying more promptly......      now if I can just figure out how to get back on Citi s broker list .....very frustrated by this
  • Hi Cindy, Were you an asset manager?? I think I had a listing with you a long time ago
  • I wrote a letter to brokerpriceopinion.com and sent the original to the home address of Mr. Coates on March 30, 2011. It reqested payment for my three bpo's and an agent in my office who had not been paid for 26 bpo's since 2009. Received a check for my bpo's on April 18th. Other agent has received two of the three promised payments. Also had a personal call from Mr. Coats along with six from various people claiming to be in the accounting dept. providing a variaty of explanations for delay in payment, etc. before the first check arrived.  One more check to go and then we're done with this company.
    • Eric, I'd like to have Mr. Coates' address if you still have it.  I've been doing BPOs for Broker Price Opinion for the past several months (about 20 BPOs so far), and have yet to be paid.  I even emailed "Ashley M" in accounting (asked a rep who to contact and that's the name she gave me). Didn't get a reply from Ashley, but a man called me (didn't get his name), and told me that I didn't need to contact them. They had all of my info and a record of the work I've completed, and I would be paid.  That was around the end of March and I still haven't gotten a check. If you could post Mr. Coates' address, I'd really appreciate it.  It's no fun working if it's for free!
This reply was deleted.