REO Assignments. com Inquiry

Hello, does anyone have experience with reoassignments.com

I registered with First American REO and these people called me based off my application and the annual fee is $175.

I do not mind paying to get listings, just trying to see if anyone out there is working with this module.

239-677-7186

email: debbie@debbiestackrealty.com

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• One other thing to be mindful of is your location, Debra. For example, you are getting listings off RES.net because there is, or was, a glut of REOs in Lee County whereas in Harris and Ft. Bend counties in Texas the pickings are slim. What you might want to do is call the "featured agents" and see what they have to say. Good luck.

• I have been trying to get REO listings for about a year now.

I paid to join RES.NET & Equator but have not gotten anything.

So far to date I spent about $1000. 

I also offered to do BPO'S for free if I get the listing.

It's not the forty bucks I am interested in. 

Save your money.

Good luck 

Abe 

• Hi Abraham,  I was able to become an active member after a phone interview with them and not pay for the upgraded membership.  I too spend money on Resnet and Equator.  On Resnet, I do get listings and definitely worth the upgraded membership.  Equator, not so lucky yet.  I also have received listings on other REO sites without paying for the upgraded membership, we'll see on this REO assignment module.

• I have been doing  REO and BPO's for over 30 years. Needless to  say not only is it different now but many of the banks and asset management companies I have worked with are gone. Now BPO  companies use to pay more and you got business and they were loyal to their long standing agents. Now they pay less, some charge you for the work, many have a thousand agents they work with so no matter how low they go someone will take the order. The other thing now also is auto accept. I do not have it and due to this I miss orders. The BPO orders are already lower in what they pay you now you have to pay to have auto accept if you desire. I do get some direct BPO order s but nothing like it use to be. As far as REO so many banks go with auctions now these companies also work with a 1000 agents and really have no loyalty. I use to do alot with Xome who have short sales, REO.s BPO.s but have not had anything for over a year. I don't know why as I did everything on time and correct but just got dropped for some reason for getting assignments. I still get information emails from them but no business. I send them an email and ask if something is wrong with my profile and do not even get a reply of any kind. The days of loyalty towards agents is pretty much gone.It is all a machine now and not a personal "Thank You Agent for your hard good work" type of business now. I left Equator after years of getting no business and the same for RESNET as I got nothing from them also. If a company wants you to pay for BPO's or REO's you are not going to get any business in most cases.

• Hello James,
          I just wanted to thank you for your message.
          Your reply is very valuable
          Once again
          Thank you
          Abe

• Hi Debbie,

I took a quick look at the site you mentioned, reoassignments.com. The domain has expired and there is no website I could find. That tells me that this may have been another scam.

• Hi there, it is www.reoassignment.com.  It 's there and I was able to get an active account after an interview with them and not pay for the upgraded membership.  We'll see what happens.  It's much like Equator in the sense that I can see how many asset managers have looked at my profile.

• How are they affiliated with First American REO?  That doesn't sound right.

• Apparently that is their grabber.  First American is one of their banks that apparently look on their site to find qualified agents.  I was able to join and not pay for the upgraded membership.  

This reply was deleted.