To So Cal REO agents or those wanting to get in.
NAHREP-LA has a Networking event and details are as followed
REO & Asset Manager Round Table - Starts at 4pm Sharp!
Buyer’s Agents - Want to get your offers accepted?
Listing Agents - Want to break into the REO industry?
* This Event Is For You! Answers from the Source! *
• PHENOMENAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PANEL •
- John Macias, Senior VP - New Vista Community Asset Solutions
- Gabrielle Lopez, REO Operations Manager - Financial Asset Services
- Michael Hermosillo, Director of Operations - Precision Asset Management
- Phillip Greenberg, Director of Operations - SkyhillREO
- Paul Mousseau, VP of REO - LPS Asset Management
- David Spencer, West Region REO Manager - JP Morgan Chase
• ASK THE ASSET MANAGERS! •
- What does an asset manager look for in an offer?
- How and can new agents break into the REO industry?
- What is the inventory outlook for 2011?
- Why are days on market so important an asset manager & listing agent?
- What does an AM expect when assigning your first assignment?
- The importance of an agents score card before assigning a property?
- How important are BPO's to an asset manager?
- The importance of code violations, local ordinances, and rent control
* Panel will be open for questions from attendees
• MIXER & NETWORKING •
Following Panel - Appetizers will be served & cash bar available
PLEASE NOTE YOU *MUST* RSVP/REGISTER BEFORE
THE DATE OF THE EVENT, AT: WWW.NAHREP-LA.ORG
WILL SELL OUT BEFORE EVENT DATE, SO REGISTER EARLY!
EVENT DOORS WILL BE CLOSING AT 4:30PM, ARRIVE ON TIME!