Has anyone done business with them? I just received an email inviting me to join their company so I clicked on, read about them, looked good, started the application process and when I got to the end, SURPRISE! SURPRISE! You can join for $450 per yr or $79.99 per month so I clicked off. I am forwarding the email to REOMAC, NAR and to several asset mgrs as they are just as angry with companies that are receiving the banks foreclosures and then charging agents to join their company.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not yet. I have spent so much money joining websites. Not another one!
  • I didnt even get to the $450 part.
    In the front it requests your DOB and your Gender.
    Whats up with that?
    That should be a big RED flag!!!
    part.in - This website is for sale! - part Resources and Information.
    This website is for sale! part.in is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what yo…
  • After several emails back to them asking if they had any assets in my area and with whom I got the following responce;
    Dear Steve,

We apologize for the delays, vast majority of our assets comes from our own assets that our company and partners acquire. Some of the lenders we are in the process of assignment is Citibank, Washington Mutual and Chase. We currently do not have any assets in Riverside County, however we are looking to acquire properties 60% below market value in a Bulk sale for resale throughout the nationwide. As a preferred REO agent you will have the opportunity to help us acquire these properties and put them back on the market for resale. Please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Khoa Tran
    Customer Service Support Team
    REO Asset Management Co.

So they want $450 for nothing! If you get just a few thousand sign ups nationwide and you have nothing to offer that's pretty good money!!
  • I've got the same email today.
This reply was deleted.