REO agents needed nationwide

Our firm works with institutional SFR buyers.

We work with all the big boy SFR players but have found a new type of institutional buyer.

This buyer will buy/fix/flip about 200/month. They have institutionalized the flipping process.

They proofed up to us quickly and have the capital.

The buyer will buy in the United States nationwide, but has principle interest in the larger areas. The buyer will actually buy in "any MSA". They even have houses in Alaska! 
MSA is Metropolitan Statistical Area.

If you have any agent friends or wholesalers that may be interested, please forward this email.

In essence, the criteria they are looking for:
SFR detached only

3/2+
1978 or newer
Retail sales ARV between 150-650k. 
Prefer to do their own rehab 
Can be listed or off market SFR properties 
No rural areas

This buyer will make overnight offers and have proofed up very quickly upon request to our firm.

ACP NCND is required by you. 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sn3h5j6n4zgf4zp/ACP%20NCND.rtf

Please email your signed agreement to participate on the training conference call.

glynn @ amcaplive.com

Want to up your income? Have listings or no listings? No problem!

The buyer will look at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac houses and if you get the closing, you receive the buyers agent fee from Fannie/Freddie. If you’re the listing agent and the buyers agent on these, cha ching!

If it’s just a good deal, but not a Fannie/Freddie house, no problem.

So here's an overview recap: 
* We'll teach you our buyers system to input the information. It takes me less than 30 mins to input a house into their system. A CMA, photos, rehab price estimate/guess, along with estimated end sales price they can sell it for quickly is the hardest thing needed.

* When offer is received from buyer, you prepare the offer to submit.

* Facilitate any closing paperwork.

Simple huh!?!

We will hold a training conference call on Friday June 20th to walk through the property submission process.

To your success,

R. Glynn Williford

American Capital Partners

731-616-5000 cell

731-574-1800 ofc

731-574-1107 conference line 7411 pin

glynn@amcaplive.com

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ok gang, last week's numbers (7/13-7/19) are in.

Total offers exceeded $3,200,000.

If your a skilled REO professional, this is your opportunity to participate in a network that is showing results.

If interested, the next step is our NCND.

To your success,

R. Glynn Williford

731-616-5000 cell

731-574-1800 ofc

ACP NCND.rtf
        Shared with Dropbox
        • On Friday July 25 we sent contracts to three states exceeding $2,700,000.

Our affiliate network is producing results and we'd love for you to be a part of the system.There is no fee to participate and you will make all buyers commissions the MLS listing provides.

Can you do 20 deals each month? You can now.

If interested, the next step is our NCND.

Email to glynn@amcaplive.com

To your success,

R. Glynn Williford

731-616-5000 cell

731-574-1800 ofc

ACP NCND.rtf
          Shared with Dropbox
          • Glynn,

I sent the NCND to you last week. I am the broker on an REO property that has a lot of potential and the seller is looking for an investor to move it quickly. Are you interested?

thanks,
            annette

• Annette,

Is your email address on the "team" list? And did you get the response from Glynn today? I don't think he would mind my posting his email (below).....he needs agents in all area's of the US. I would email him directly, don't think he gets on here often. See Glynn's message below.

Folks,This has been a roller coaster ride with our buyer.There have been major personnel changes with BMH which would account for the lack of movement in the last 6 weeks or so.

But we have a new point of contact and should have a contract completed this week. 

There is also more good news. There is now an incentive program from the buyer that allows the agents to earn up to 4% of the back side listing commission! 

We’ve seen the commission structure and think this is a game changer. 

Stay tuned guys, it’s about to get really fun!

• Annette - did you email Glynn directly?
              • CECE.....see Glynn's email below.

• Just curious, did you get a response from Glynn?

• Glynn,
    Do your buyers still need agents? I work in Ohio and Michigan. The counties I serve in Ohio - Lucas, Wood and Fulton. In Michigan I serve Monroe county.

Thanks,
    Darrell Blausey
    darrellblausey@bex.net
    419-351-1525
    Key Realty
  • Definitely interested,    Hilton Head Island ,SC 29926

george_maldonis@yahoo.com

Thanks George

• Interested - I am in the East Metro Atlanta, GA  area.

email  june@hydehomegroup.com

thanks

This reply was deleted.