Providing Free BPO's for USRES

Has anyone had any experience with this company? I have provided about 10-15 free BPO's for USRES and have not received any REO's. They claim they will provide REO business if you do their BPO's. Many of the BPO's I am doing are properties that are in foreclosure and vacant. Eventually they will be foreclosed upon. Am I just being inpatient or will my work eventually pay-off. My name is on every BPO. Also, I am signed up with other BPO companies like clearcapital who only gives you 5 minutes to respond before they send the order to someone else. I have a couple of companies like this and it is very frustrating. I got an iphone for this purpose.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I just tried to sign up with USRES tonight and could not do so without paying an annual fee. Is that correct? I had read a post here from someone that had never paid a fee.
  • USRES does have a policy that you have to do between 5-10 free bpos in order to get a listing.
    • When you have done 15 without an REO referral, then ask for a listing. They reward patience, persistence, an good work, but sometimes you have to ask. The more you do and the better the job, the more listings you will get.
  • I did two BPO's for USRES. I was wondering the same thing. Do they actully have REO Business to give out?
    If I hear anything I wioll let you know.
    • Yes, I believe they do. The BPO division gave me the vendor managers number, he is the one that oversees REO's. But when I tried to call, the switchboard told me it was better to email him.
      • most of the assett managers want to be contacted by e-mail at this company, unless there is a problem with a BPO. Then you can contact byphone, but i always seem to get voice mail and have to wait for a return call. They do have the business to give out keep completing any orders they give you, the more that they see your name on complete orders they more likely they are to give you more work.
  • I have been doing free BPO work for USRES and have received multiple listings some good some bad. But I Take what I can get!! It does add to my work load and make the days seem to go by slowly when i am not getting paid to do the work but if i dont someone else will and they will get the listings. The fees for their services were $250.00 per year for me. well worth it. I am also on most of the other web sites listed above one of the other big ones in our area is IASREO.com they do pay for their work but are very demanding and it took me a while to get listings. I was lucky to have a great mentor he has been selling REO properties for a long time and was able to give me a great referral at all of the different companies.As with any job or venture you get what you put into it and selling REO's is a lot of work, so be prepared to double your work load and get paid less.
    iasreo.com
    This domain may be for sale!
  • I've completed 10 BPO's for them within the last 30 days & recieved 2 listings from them. The BPO form they use is easy to complete, so I don't think it's a big deal. I have also received 3 other listings from other asset mgmt companies since joining resnet withn the last 90 days.
    • Who are these companies?
    • Did you pay a fee to joint Resenet?
This reply was deleted.