I have heard from other agents throughout the US who are receiving invitation by e-mail to sign up to become an  REO agent.

Their requirements besides standard requirement from other AMs

Sign up with Old Republic     ........................ 199.95  (169.95 if invited by Old Republic)

REO Accredited  Agent Certificate........( Opt 1)399.00  Opt 2 .149.00( Old Republic Specific Class)

In my opinion, I think this is little extreme for agents to pay with no guarantee to get listings.  Does anyone list their REOs? I would like to know your thoughts.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I just got an email from REOVM to submit an application and pay all these fees. Does anyone know who their clients are? My REO listings are going down so I need to pick up more REOs. Any tips would be appreciated it. By the way I am in Maryland and Northern Virginia area so if you are from other states and can help me and give me a warm referral with other asset manager I will definitely work some kind of referral with you. Please contact me on my personal email or just call. I have no problems showing my accomplishment, you won't be disappointed by referring me to AM.
    • I do lot of BPOs for them and I know who their major client is when it comes to BPO. I tried to register to become REO agent with them after i did my 10 BPOs which they only requiring it. I think they have just be stalling till their new program. What do you think subscription to REOVM?
      • Is their major BPO client BOA?
  • that is a whole lot of money going out the door. I'm not throwing more cash into this now as I just don't see that many listings coming over to anyone.

Good luck!
This reply was deleted.