Replies

• the problem is,  I do not use auto acceptors, i do it manually.  But the ONLY way to get work is by continuously clicking.   They asked for my ip address and i gave it to them.   now the error message says to use a computer with different IP.    i do all my orders by myself and for myself, including taking photos.   It's always the BPO mills that screw it up for everyone else.  

• Mona,

Just curious when they asked for your IP Address? Was it through a call or Email? I too accept manually and have to continuously click. It is very unfair I agree completely. I too complete all my orders myself and for myself including photos. EX: This morning I can see the orders there and before I can get to it it is  gone.

What area are you in?

• I haven't received a BPO email from Altisource in over a year.  They say they are 'working on the problem'.  I can still capture orders but auto-accept is the only way I can do it. and they are my largest BPO client!

I note that now the offers only say Realtrans at the top and the "Name" on the order is Timeline Management.  What do you think that means?  Another subsidiary Ocwen spinoff?  

• Today I am getting reminders to submit orders due back in 2010!  What the heck? 

• Yes me too I dont what is wrong with the system ??

• I wanted to know if anyone knows any auto acceptador for iMortgage. Please let me know. Thanks.

• Cece,

Timeline management is the department within Ocwen/Realtrans/Altisource that manages orders and sends out those confounded blast emails where you have a second to respond..

• i've emailed numerous times, and keep getting the same generic message as a reply.  Saying they are working on it and will let me know.   When I've called, i get people that don't know what is going on, or how to resolve it.  They do say it was done for those who use auto acceptors.   These programs ruin it for everyone.  Also its quite frustrating to speak to someone from another country that has no idea what is going on.   I feel like i'm talking to a recording, i always feel that the messages they have are generic and scrpted.   But that's another issue!

• it Works for some and not for others because their network architecture is pretty interesting- every brokers "box" (server) sits on a different computer- thats why the top of the frame is stable and the the hyper dynamic part is always "server busy". By clicking back and forth you are making it think that you are a new person who needs to be "served up" that page rather than the same person "attacking the site at the same point" At least that's what we've seen, doing this - and its just started to happen after the Saxon closing (higher service volumes) it all went to heck..

• i agree man, the more you click when they must have reset thier system. mine is working good for now. What is Ameritax Bpo?

This reply was deleted.