I have searched out this information. The ex VP for NRBA is now with Open Door. I know that conversation has been brought up before but clarification is really needed...What are you guys thoughts? Any one? Which one is the best to join? I am really leaning towards NRBA but Open Door has some good things happening. Please advise...

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ahh, I was just looking at REO Expo as early bird sign up ends this week... makes the price $695.  I just couldn't find any information on it, so wasn't sure this was the one to go to.
  •  

My biz partner is a member (NRBA) for a couple of years now. It hasn’t increased our biz at all. Our clients work with us due to our own relationships and hard work. Building relationships and Google is very productive.

These companies are growing like weeds. Think about it if 10,000 agents sign up, they are 30 million richer.

• Hello Marqueze,

Great topic!  I really don’t know much about Open Door but I have been a NRBA member since 2005 and NRBA is the best thing that ever happened to me professionally.   I personally do not waste money on 5 Star, REOMAC or any other REO conference, why because when you are a member of NRBA you get a one-stop shop rolled into one great organization!  A wise man told me a few years ago that NRBA has it all, he said spend your money elsewhere if you feel that you need to but it is not  necessary because when you are a NRBA member you have all of this at your fingertips daily not just a few times a year!  We have our own conference yearly of just NRBA members and the Asset Managers do not run from us because we are well behaved and we treat them with the respect they deserve.  The membership is well worth every penny and I could not imagine life without my NRBA Family and the wealth of resources that comes with this family of outstanding professionals of the NRBA organization!  I am just very proud and honored to be a member!

• Oh Gosh that is also around $3000. I am just approved by NRBA only. I am still thinking on that. Do not have a clue about Open door institue. Other wise love to give feed back.

This reply was deleted.